We accept these major Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
- In addition to your rental fee, there will be a $35 booking fee, Resort Amenity Fee, and for pet friendly units there will be a Non-Refundable Pet Charge of $100.00 PER PET. This is added to your rent charge at the end of your reservation process.
Thank you for choosing Lakewood Camping Resort as your vacation destination, and LCR Vacation Rentals for your stay! We look forward to your arrival!
- Reservations are accepted for families ONLY.
- Must be 25 years of age, or older, to rent.
- Reservations are subject to availability.
- Reservations are guaranteed by rental type ONLY.
- Make your reservation for the entire length of your stay; an extension of your stay cannot be guaranteed.
- Entrance into the resort is not allowed until after official check-in.
- Check-in starts at 4:00 pm; Check-out at 10:00 am. No early Check-in available during the summer months.
- All Villas are NON-SMOKING.
- Crater Lake Vacation Rentals limited to 4-6 persons maximum.
- Seascape Vacation Rentals limited to 8 persons maximum.
- High Rise Vacation Rentals limited to 12 – 14 persons maximum.
- Parking Fees: Crater Lake & Seascape Vacation Rental parking is limited to two (2) vehicles per unit. A $5 per day charge will be added for the 2nd vehicle. Vehicles may be parked in designated overflow areas for $10 per day. Limited availability on a first come first serve basis.
- Guests must provide their own grill and grilling tools.
Pet Friendly Rentals
Our vacation rentals are individually owned and these are the updated pet rules for our vacation rentals.
- For a list of pet friendly rentals, please refer to the resort map.
- An additional Non-Refundable Pet Fee of $100 PER PET will be added to your reservation.
- DOGS ONLY in our vacation rentals, NO CATS! Dogs must be 40lbs or less and non-aggressive breeds only! The following dogs will not be allowed within the resort: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers, Akitas, Chow Chows and Dalmatians.
- Maximum 2 pets per rental and an extra fee may apply at discretion of property manager.
- Prohibited pets and any other pet that creates a nuisance must be placed in a local kennel at the pet owner’s expense.
- Pets are not permitted to leave your rental boundary without supervision, and must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet long at all times.
- Pets are prohibited in all public buildings and pool areas.
- Pet owners must clean up after their pet; please locate and use the NEW Pet Waste Disposal Stations located throughout the resort. Be considerate of others that will be using your rental after you and your pet check-out.
- Horry County Ordinance: NO ANIMALS are permitted on the beach from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., May 1 through Labor Day.
- Service dogs must have proper paperwork and must stay in pet friendly units if available. Service dogs, though not classified as pets, must abide by all pet rules. Certification must be provided at check-in.
- Also, Pets must be in a crate at all times while guest ARE NOT in the unit.
- PLEASE NOTE: You will be immediately evicted if you are caught with a pet that is not authorized to be in one of our vacation rentals and will be charged a fine and pet fee.
- Also, “companion pets” are not classified as service animals and will not be accepted!
- The following are totally prohibited: reptiles, exotic animals, or any similar type animal.
- Minimum 3 night stay in off season; Jan. 1 – May 26; Aug. 20 – Dec. 31. Monthly Starting October 1st.
- Minimum 4 night stay for Bike Weeks, Easter, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Minimum 7 night stay; Saturday to Saturday – May 27 – Aug 19.
- Monthly Reservations are 30 days or longer starting the first of the month.
- Stays of 90 consecutive days or longer are excluded from being charged tax.
- Monthly rentals are from October 1 – March 31.
- Heating and Air Conditioning.
- Telephone with FREE local calls and voice mail.
- Pillows, blankets, and bedspreads for each bedroom.
- Linen Package Includes: sheets, bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, kitchen towel, pot holder and roll of toilet paper for each bathroom. You receive linens once upon arrival and you launder them yourself while you are here. Linens do not have to be clean upon departure.
- A fully equipped kitchen with Microwave, full size refrigerator, four-top stove with oven, coffee maker, toaster, basic set of pots and pans, flatware, cooking utensils and all your basic kitchen needs.
- TV with basic cable.
- One broom and a dust mop.
- Picnic table or outdoor furniture provided.
- Garbage is removed (2) times per week on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Security Deposit & Payment
- $250.00 Initial payment is due upon making your reservation. Full payment of Generali Global Assistance Travel Insurance is also due upon making a reservation.
- A rental payment schedule will be included with your rental contract for reservations made early in advance. Final balance must be paid 30 days prior to arrival date or reservation will be canceled. If the reservation is made less than 30 days prior to your arrival, full payment is required at the time the reservation is made.
- LCR accepts personal checks, money orders and the following credit cards:
- Visa Card
- Master Card
- Discover Card
- Personal checks WILL NOT be accepted upon arrival or for reservations made less than 30 days of arrival.
- $100 Security Deposit :You will receive a $100.00 security deposit refund if the unit is left clean and undamaged. Please allow up to 30 days from your departure for the refund to be processed.
- Family Amenities bracelets include access to all amenities in the park for the whole family! A Family Resort Amenity Charge will be added to each reservation. Total bracelets allowed is based on units maximum occupancy.
- $35 Booking Fee
- 12% Lodging Tax
- We offer travel insurance through Generali Global Assistance to protect your investment. Featuring available protection against mandatory evacuations, travel delays and other coverage to help put you and your family at ease before, during and after your vacation. Trip insurance is due at the time of acceptance and is non-refundable. CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS.
- Click Here for PLAN DETAILS The plan cost includes the travel insurance premium and assistance services fee. Travel insurance coverages are underwritten by: Generali U.S. Branch, New York, NY; NAIC # 11231, for the operating name used in certain states, and other important information about the Travel Insurance & Assistance Services Plan, please see Important Disclosures
- If a reservation is canceled 30 days prior to arrival, LCR Resort Management, LLC will retain an Administrative Fee of $50.00 from amount paid. ALL RESERVATIONS are DUE PAID IN FULL 30 days prior to arrival date. If a reservation is canceled less than 30 days prior to arrival and NO TRIP INSURANCE is purchased, GUEST will forfeit all monies paid. If a reservation is canceled less than 30 days prior to arrival and TRIP INSURANCE is purchased GUEST CAN CALL GENERALI GLOBAL ASSISTANCE at 866-642-5889 to file a claim.